First-of-its-Kind Software Product Specializes on “Readiness” for Geographically Dispersed Sales Teams
Mountain View, CA – June 28, 2011 – Expertus, a global leader in advanced learning technologies and managed learning services, today announced that it has updated the feature set for its award-winning ExpertusONETM product focused on training channel partners (http://bit.ly/mMpFTR). While discussions of “sales force readiness” and “product readiness” are increasing in frequency, ExpertusONE is the first learning platform to offer dispersed sales forces a broad range of learning, collaboration and knowledge access tools within a highly intuitive, branded and personalized environment.
ExpertusONE for Partner Channels was created for executives responsible for the performance of large, geographically dispersed partner channels selling complex, rapidly changing products. These executives have long been asking for a solution that maximizes revenue by continuously driving channel readiness and capturing a high-level of channel mindshare.
“Channel partner relationships are a critical sales component for many companies – yet historically they risk under-performance because of poor training, a lack of knowledge, or lost partner attention,” said Ramesh Ramani, founder and CEO of Expertus. “ExpertusONE for Partner Channels has addressed the many issues associated with training a busy, extermal sales force. and creates a unified learning experience regardless of location.”
ExpertusONE for Partner Channels is a cloud-based partner readiness platform that significantly improves channel productivity and effectiveness by providing a single destination for learning, collaboration and immediate access to all available knowledge assets. Built from the ground up, it gives all channel partners rapid access to everything they need to maintain the knowledge required to effectively perform their roles.
Features of ExpertusONE for Partner Channels include:
- Semantic SearchTM – Ensures partners quickly find the resources they need for sales success.
- Real-Time Visibility, Reporting and Analytics – Provide a wealth of information to improve partner program decision making.
- eCommerce – Makes it easy to grow and manage commerce with shopping carts, multiple payment methods, and bundling/training credit management.
- Global Availability – Enables 24x7x365 access.
- Cloud-based Application Delivery – Eliminates hardware and software installation time and improves global performance utilizing experienced implementation specialists.
- Single User Interface – Increases relevance with a rich set of Web 2.0-driven features such as a personalized learning calendars; announcements and alerts; new, featured, and most popular content; and content ratings to focus attention on the knowledge assets of most use to each individual.
- Social Sharing Tools (including blogs, wikis, chat and expert lists) – Enables the partner community to leverage the knowledge of its best people by dynamically creating and sharing user-generated assets.
- Dynamic Learning Paths (based on each individual’s role, profile and goals) – Accelerates competency and builds confidence by clearly showing a learner’s progress to-date steps needed to advance.
- Localization Capabilities (such as multi-language and multi-currency) – Facilitates effective global deployment.
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) Approach – Offers application support services and a clear fee structure.
ExpertusONE’s architecture and features are superior to other learning solutions. For example, it out-performs:
- Legacy Learning Management Systems (LMSs), which are typically developed only for internal audiences, and primarily for structured learning activity.
- General-purpose portal tools and Partner Relationship Management Systems
- Multiple disjointed websites, systems and tools that have grown ad-hoc, over time.
- In-house developed solutions with inherently uncertain expense, time-to-completion, and functional breadth and depth.
- Programs that rely heavily on training via costly physical meetings and classes.
ExpertusONE for Partner Channels is available for immediate deployment at an affordable and predictable cost – and it incorporates best practices based on Expertus’ years of experience helping companies implement and manage successful learning environments. Learn more at http://bit.ly/mMpFTR. Request a personal demo at https://www.expertus.com/node/344.
For information on Expertus, please visit www.expertus.com or call Mohana Radhakrishnan email@example.com. Or follow Expertus on social media:
Expertus helps the world’s most innovative corporations gain and sustain a competitive advantage by transforming the way they educate and empower employees, customers and business partners. Its next-generation software and managed services work together to make the learning experience highly accessible, relevant and collaborative – and learning operations efficient, effective and flexible. Clients include Microsoft, ADP, Autodesk, ConocoPhillips, EMC, AstraZeneca and Cisco. Every day at these and other companies, more than a million employees, customers and business partners are educated as a result of Expertus software, managed services and technology-rich solutions.
Based in Silicon Valley, Expertus serves its clients from the US, UK and India. For more information, visit www.expertus.com, or call toll-free in the US: 1-877-827-8160.