ExpertusONE offers customers a learning management system inside the Salesforce Sales Cloud that scales and integrates with your other systems to serve audiences inside and outside of your organization.
Santa Clara, CA – Jan. 21, 2016 – Expertus today announced it has launched ExpertusONE for Salesforce on the Salesforce AppExchange, empowering businesses to connect with customers, partners and employees in a whole new way. ExpertusONE for Salesforce delivers powerful learning management system (LMS) capabilities that Salesforce Sales Cloud users can use to track, manage and evaluate the impact of training on sales effectiveness. Sales executives and managers can give their sales team a competitive advantage by training sales people in context, and can gather new insights from combining learning data with Salesforce to better serve customers and enable partners. In addition to sales teams, the standalone ExpertusONE LMS lets companies train multiple audiences, including the broader workforce, external partners and customers.
“Companies are looking to transform the way they connect with customers, partners and employees to thrive in today’s connected world,” said Ryan Ellis, VP, Product Management, AppExchange, Salesforce. “By leveraging the power of the Salesforce App Cloud, Expertus provides customers with the proven social, mobile and connected cloud technologies to accelerate business success.”
ExpertusONE is the #1 LMS in 2015-16 according to E-Learning 24/7’s latest top 10 LMS rankings, and engages learners to drive sales effectiveness, partner certification and customer adoption. With its out-of-the-box sales cloud integration, the ExpertusONE class catalog, learning dashboard, reporting and analytics tools are all available within Salesforce. Two-way training information and learner profile data flow between the CRM and the LMS for teams to:
- Easily access training inside Salesforce
- Auto-generate learner profiles and auto-enroll learners to LMS training
- View training activity feeds in Chatter for social promotion and adoption
- Make better decisions with learning analytics in Salesforce reporting
- Draw connections between partner certification levels and sales, and match customer information and training to improve recommendations
- Authenticate with Single Sign-On into Salesforce and learning
- Improve the overall experience of taking, managing and administering training
“There has never been a better time to invest in learning technology,” said Ramesh Ramani, Expertus CEO and co-founder. “This modern cloud learning solution integrates with customers’ Salesforce Sales Cloud for continuous data flow between the systems and provides a seamless experience of learning in Salesforce. With this partnership, we look forward to bringing our award-winning LMS to more customers who see the strategic business value of engaging internal and external audiences with learning.”
ExpertusONE for Salesforce benefits organizations of all sizes:
- Large (and small) organizations—who rely heavily on Salesforce to run their business and see the value of learning for engaging and growing their workforce, channel and customers.
- Mid-size organizations—who need a solution that will grow with them as they expand their business and begin to operate multi-nationally.
- Small companies—who are looking for an engaging learning solution that lets them train employees, customers and partners with a single system, and will support their rapid growth.
“ExpertusONE is a top-tier system all around, as I’ve been saying in 2013 and 2014 with its #1 ranking and 2015 as #2 in the ‘Top 50 Learning Management Systems’ report. The fact that the app is now available on the Salesforce AppExchange means that Salesforce customers have access to what I consider one of the premier LMS ecosystems in the market,” says Craig Weiss, E-Learning 24×7 CEO/Founder and Analyst.
“Our customers, large and small, tell us that ExpertusONE is incredibly engaging. Its modern, streamlined, intuitive design keeps learners coming back to the system,” Ramani explained.
About Salesforce AppExchange
Salesforce AppExchange is the world’s leading enterprise apps marketplace that empowers companies to sell, service, market and engage in entirely new ways. With more than 2,800 partner apps and more than 3 million customer installs, it is the most comprehensive source of social, mobile and connected cloud apps for business.
More Resources & Information
• Expertus Website: www.expertus.com; ExpertusONE: www.expertus.com/expertus-one
• Blog: http://expertusone.wordpress.com
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/ExpertusONE
• LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/Expertus
• Apple iOS App: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/expertusone-mobile-4.5/id975820681?mt=8
• Android App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.expertus.mobilelms.v45
• Salesforce AppExchange: https://appexchange.salesforce.com/results?keywords=expertusone
Salesforce, AppExchange and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
About Expertus & ExpertusONE
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Expertus delivers new, cloud LMS technology for the future of learning. ExpertusONE is a commercial-grade LMS with the flexibility and innovative design to handle the evolving learning needs of large, global enterprises. The platform provides one learning system for employees, customers or partners. Supports advanced mobile and HR system connections, along with REST API integrations (including Salesforce). Offers invisible learning, bringing learning to learners through innovative tools like Dynamic Shareable Links and Embeddable Widgets. And delivers total, immersive engagement via a contextual, user-focused experience. See how ExpertusONE delivers the future of the LMS today at www.expertus.com/TheONE.